System for the remote control of vehicle access to bounded areas through video analysis and automatic license plate recognition.
Main technical characteristics:
- Parameterizable system based on the number of access roads to the site to be controlled: vehicle entrances and exits.
- Cloud web server for remote system management with different user profiles.
- Control of vehicle stock in the controlled area.
- Possibility of managing individual license plate white lists for each of the entrances.
- Possibility of opening the barrier automatically depending on the recognized vehicle.
- Manual remote opening for action against contingencies.
- Assistance to users of the venue by direct video call with the control center.
- Record of access to the system together with the date, time and image of access to the site.
- Registration of barrier opening mode (manual or automatic) for greater control over the management of the enclosure.
- Export of access data and white lists for analysis.
Scenarios of use and application of the solution:
- Remote and centralized management of bounded enclosures, both surface and underground car parks.
- Integrable with different manufacturers of automatic barrier machinery for vehicles.
- Rapid implementation and deployment in different types of venues.