COOKIES: Cookies policy
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that they use dispensable cookies, before it browses them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are the Analytical cookies and those of advertising and affiliation, being excepted those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: they are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, p. eg, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements of an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, register or participate in an event, use elements security while browsing, store content to broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks. They include personalization cookies, which are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, en., the language, the type of browser, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies: they are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie It is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data what the service users do.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. More info in:
- Social cookies: they are set by the social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This can affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties. They are used only on HTTPS connections.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Sessioncookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pavapark Movilidad, S.L. is the Responsible for the processing of personal data of the Interested and informs you that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and, therefore, the following information on the treatment is provided:
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: for the legitimate interest of the person in charge: technical cookies and by consent of the interested party: behavioral analytical and advertising cookies.
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
– Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Pavapark Movilidad, S.L.. Calle Tres Forques, 149 – 46014 Valencia (Valencia). Email: email@example.com
COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Technical and functional cookies:
|PHPSESSID||Technique||Own||Contains the session identifier||When closing the browser||Session|
|_lang||Technical||Own||Contains the language of the session||When closing the browser||Session|
|ac_cookies||Technical||Own||Contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted||1 year||Persistent|
|counter||Technical||Own||It is used to count the number of accesses to the page per session||1 year||Persistent|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Technical||Own||It is used to remember your preferences regarding the established Cookies Policy||1 year||Persistent|
|_icl_current_language||Technical||Own||It is used to remember the language that the user has selected and to show him the contents in that same language throughout his navigation.||1 hour||Session|
|_ga||Analytics||Google Analytics||Enables the unique visit control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes the browser, another user will be considered||2 years||Persistent|
|_gat||Analytics||Google Analytics||It is used to limit the request speed – the limitation of data collection on high traffic sites||10 minutes||Session|
|_gid||Analytics||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users||24 hours||Session|
|_utma||Analytics||Google Analytics||Records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website||2 years||Persistent|
|_utmb||Analytics||Google Analytics||Register the arrival time to the website||30 minutes||Session|
|_utmc||Analytics||Used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code||1 year||Session|
|_utmt||Analytics||Google Analytics||Process the type of request requested by the user||At the end of the session||Session|
|_utmv||Analytics||Google Analytics||Segment demographic data||At the end of the session||Session|
|_utmz||Analytics||Google Analytics||Stores the traffic source or a campaign to explain how the user got to the website||6 months||Persistent|
Behavioral advertising cookies:
|_gads||Advertising||Cookie associated with Google’s Doubleclick.net service so that the owner can earn credit||1 year||Persistent|
|_sonar||Advertising||Dobleclick.net||It is used to improve advertising and target advertising based on content that is relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reports, and avoid displaying ads that the user has already viewed Doubleclick.net||1 year||Persistent|
|_ncuid||Advertising||Used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data||6 months||Persistent|
|IDE||Advertising||Dobleclick.net||Used for online ad targeting, optimization, reporting, and attribution.||1 year||Persistent|
|Advertising||AddThis||They are used to enable the content to be shared.
AddThis is also used to collect information on how website content is shared
|2 years, except:
_conv_v: 1 year,
You can also control ads and tracking technologies with the Ghostery app: http://www.ghostery.com/
|c_user, fr||Advertising||Required for the Facebook social plugin. Lets you measure ad performance and provide recommendations||30 days||Persistent|
|datr, sb||Technical||Required for the Facebook social plugin||2 years||Persistent|
|dpr||Technical||Required for the Facebook social plugin||30 minutes||Persistent|
|xs||Technical||Required for the Facebook social plugin||90 days||Persistent|
|wd||Technical||Required for the Facebook social plugin||48 hours||Persistent|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Technical||Necessary to control that all form submissions are made by the user currently in session, avoiding CSRF attacks (Cross-Site Request Forgery)||1 hour||Persistent|
|_fbp||Advertising||Required to provide a series of advertising products such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers||3 months||Persistent|
|guest_id||Advertising||Twitter identifier||2 years||Persistent|
More info: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
|prli_click||Affiliates||Pretty Links||Necessary to save statistical information of the clicks that are made on affiliate links||30 days||Persistent|
|prli_visitor||Affiliates||Pretty Links||Necessary to save statistical information of the clicks that are made on affiliate links||1 year||Persistent|
Other third-party cookies (Google, Youtube, Cloudflare, Bizible):
|1P_JAR||Advertising||Transfer data to Google to make advertising more attractive||Expires in 1 week from activation||Persistent|
|ANID||Advertising||It contains a unique randomly generated value that enables the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure the performance of the ads and provide recommendations regarding products based on statistical data.||1 year||Persistent|
|APISID||Technical||Stores user preferences and information while viewing pages with Google maps on them||2 years||Persistent|
|CONSENT||Advertising||It contains a unique randomly generated value that enables the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure the performance of the ads and provide recommendations regarding products based on statistical data.||1 year||Persistent|
|HSID||Technical||When creating or logging into a Google account, this cookie is stored||2 years||Persistent|
|SID||Advertising||Collect information for the Google search engine included in the web (Google CSE)||2 years||Persistent|
|NID||Advertising||The “Google +1” button used on our Website is hosted by Google. Your browser sends information about the cookies that Google requires if you keep the session active with your account. These data are used by Google in order to associate them with your account||6 months||Persistent|
|SAPISID||Technical||Youtube||Used to play content||1 year||Persistent|
|SIDCC||Advertising||It is used to provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing.||3 months||Persistent|
|SSID||Advertising||Collect information for the Google search engine included in the web (Google CSE)||3 months||Persistent|
|PREF||Behavioral||Stores configuration preferences, such as preferred language, number of search results displayed per page or activation of Google’s SafeSearch filter||10 years||Persistent|
|DV||Technical||It is used to provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing||10 minutes||Session|
|UULE||Technical||Google Maps||Allows geolocation of the device||24 hours||Persistent|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Behavioral||Youtube||Track the visited videos that are embedded in the web||240 days||Persistent|
|use_hitbox||Technical||Youtube||Increase the ‘views’ counter on YouTube video.||At the end of the session||Session|
|SID, SSID, HSID, APISID, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, SAPISID, SIDCC||Technicals||Youtube||Technical Cookies used by YouTube||1 year, except:
PREF: 7 months
|YSC||Technical||Youtube||Measures the reproductions of videos made by the user and records the events of “Like” or “Share video”||At the end of the session||Session|
|_cfduid||Technical||Cloudflare||It is used to override security restrictions based on the IP address of the visiting visitor||1 year||Persistent|
|_biz_flagsA||Technical||Bizible||It tracks the user’s status. For example, if the user has submitted a form, performed a cross-domain migration or not||1 year||Persistent|
|_biz_nA||Technical||Bizible||Sequence number that is incremented and added to each request to the Bizible server for diagnostic purposes||1 year||Persistent|
|_biz_pendingA||Technical||Bizible||Temporary cookie that contains all requests pending to be sent to the Bizible server||1 year||Persistent|
|_biz_sid||Technical||Bizible||Unique ID that identifies each user’s session||30’ minutes||Session|
|_biz_uid||Technical||Bizible||Unique ID that identifies each user||1 year||Persistent|
|_BUID||Technical||Bizible||Universal user ID that identifies the same user across multiple customer domains||1 year||Persistent|
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the “Privacy” section click on Content settings.
• Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data …
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Clear browsing data (empty the Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab.
3. In the “Browsing history” section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here:https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Version 65.0.1
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
2. Next to “Details”, click the down arrow.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active session starts
4. Using the “Time to erase” drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Clear Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools > Options > Privacity.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here:https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari / Edit icon | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari, click here:https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here:https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.