Web industrial estates
WEB Portal to offer a window to the citizen of the services necessary for the revitalization, image improvement and dissemination of the Industrial Estates. Development and start-up creating a structure that can evolve over time according to the available technology and the needs of the sector.
The general objectives that are pursued with the Portal are:
- Improvement of the Image of the Organization.
- Build a Polygon Communication tool.
- Implement a Content Management platform based on Free Software.
- Position certain services in Internet search engines.
- Provide common tools to facilitate their presence and interaction through the Internet.
- Use New Technologies to allow the evolution of the Industrial Estate, offering innovative services.
- Collaborate in the improvement of the relationship with clients.
- Developed using the latest technology available in Free Software, as well as the new computer tools that will allow users to have information in a faster and easier way.
Main modules and functionalities:
- Structure of the Portal based on a generic format that can be adapted to the client’s needs.
- Content Maintenance and Management (CMS).
- Integration with Social Networks and Web 2.0.
- Multi language.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): The technology used, the navigation structure and the adaptation to the standards used by search engines ensure that the Portal will achieve the highest possible natural positioning for its category.
- Free software.
- Adaptive Graphic Design (Responsive).
- WAI “AA” accessibility.