Web platform for sensing, analysis and representation of different data acquisition systems deployed by the city, aimed at understanding the municipal environment as a complement for decision-making.
It implements the main IoT communication protocols to provide maximum compatibility with different manufacturers, ensuring the reduction of integration times for new sensing systems.
Complemented with a tool for generating dashboards to perform a rapid visual analysis of the variables of interest to the manager, it provides an ideal ecosystem to support decision-making based on real-time data.
Main technical characteristics:
- Geopositioning of all the elements installed on the map viewer.
- System based on the FIWARE technological standard.
- Relational and non-relational databases.
- Possibility of integration of different communication protocols through IoTAgents:
- Automatic generation of alarms under certain circumstances such as communication failure or exceeding a certain threshold.
- Interconnection with higher level systems through secure REST API.
- User management: different levels of access.
- Configurable dashboard generation tool.
- Modular, open and interoperable system regardless of suppliers.
- Access logs and audit of changes.
- Solution implemented according to ENS HIGH level.
Scenarios of use and application of the solution:
- Tool for immediate analysis of the impact of decisions on the municipality.
- Rapid implementation and deployment in new municipalities.