ZERO ZONE ZBE
Area, normally circumscribed to a large area within the city or even to the entire city, in which access to certain vehicles is restricted, only allowing the entry of those vehicles that meet the best emission standards.
On some occasions, vehicles that exceed a certain level of emissions must pay an entrance toll to the Low Emissions Zone.
- Reduce road traffic in urban space.
- Protect the health of citizens and improve air quality.
- Improve urban sustainability.
- Promote the use of public transport.
- Reduce air and noise pollution.
- Act in the public space to move towards sustainable, safe and clean mobility.
Law 7/2021, of May 20, on Climate Change and Energy Transition, establishes in its Article
14 that refers to the “Promotion of mobility without emissions”, the mandatory implementation of
Low Emission Zones in municipalities with more than 50,000 inhabitants before 2023.
Pavapark, as a consultant and manager of Mobility Projects, offers solutions for Low Emission Zones adapted to different needs. We carry out the complete management of Low Emission Zone Projects.
- Distributed system of cameras in the ZBE.
- Parameterizable according to the number of channels.
- Control with LPR and context photography.
- Day mode and night mode operation.
- Integration with DGT environmental label.
- License plate white lists.
- Management platform.
- Control with calendars.
- Integration with third party systems.
- Sanctions processing system